EDR Commercial Executive – ERP / HCM/ CRM / EPM & BI
At EDR, we understand that success breeds success.
Enterprise Digital Resources (EDR) was created 3 years ago by a group of IT recruitment industry leaders with a combined 60 years’ experience successfully delivering world class IT Project Workforce Solutions to multi-billion-dollar organisations.
You will be delivering ERP, HCM, CRM, EPM and BI Project Workforce Solutions to major corporations worldwide.
With the drive towards Cloud Adoption, the ERP, HCM, CRM, EPM and BI marketplaces are growing exponentially, this is a great time to enter one of the hottest spaces in business today.
At EDR, we believe in building the staffing solutions leaders of tomorrow – you will have access to the company owners around the clock from day one.
Joining a entrepreneurial start up with an international mindset and with a global reach, you will receive daily director level training with the expectation that your first year’s earnings will be over €40k, €70k+ in year 2 and €100k+ from year 3, targets that have been exceeded by existing team members since joining EDR.
For experienced recruiters, the minimum OTE in the first year is €60k.
We are looking for ambitious, creative, driven individuals who are prepared to strive for the standards needed to succeed in a fast-changing business environment within which the battle to find the best talent is intense.
You will immerse yourself in the ERP, HCM, CRM, EPM and BI technology markets, developing a presence, insight and ability to navigate the main players seamlessly through your ability to understand how ERP, HCM, CRM, EPM and BI solutions map to business needs and the personnel needed to make it happen.
In short, you will become an expert in people powered decentralised solutions.
No previous industry experience needed although an understanding of basic sales, commercial acumen and business concepts is advantageous. High personal standards and hunger to succeed are a must.
What we offer:
· Fast track career path from recruitment consultant to business director in 3-5 years.
· Director level 1-2-1 training, guidance and development ensured to enable success and increased earnings
· An uncapped commission plan
· Monthly, target-driven incentives including days off, hospitality events, nights out and reward lunches/dinners, track days, cutting edge tech prizes and luxury holidays.
· Modern office facilities including access to co-working spaces, break out areas, kitchen, cafe, parking (car and bike) facilities in a positive collaborative environment within a central location.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.