We are currently working with a customer carrying out an implementation of their D365 ERP solution in France, looking for a Business Analyst to take the lead in Order to Cash value stream / Sales processes, supporting the business systems.
· Working with counterparts based in US and Asia as part of a broad cross-functional team, play an integral role in the learning, training, and implementation of large CRM/ERP solution (D365 CE & D365 F&O)
· Develop cohesive relationships with the Sales teams to build long-term strategies that align design of the application with needs and the team vision
· Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
· Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developer and/or the project team
· Develop and deliver integrated testing plans for implementation and regression testing for upgrades
· Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to stakeholders
· Create how-to desktop process documents, end-user training material and other supporting artifacts for new functionalities being deployed to the D365 F&O system
· Fluent in English and French (German is an asset)
· Experience with integrating systems with various internal and external solutions (local tax/government reporting, group reporting etc.)
· 5+ years Microsoft AX or similar ERP experience essential, D365 F&O experience strongly preferred
· ERP Implementation experience
· Subject matter expert in Sales processes and procedures is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.