E-commerce SME required to join my international client as part of a major Digital Transformation initiative.
This is a key role in a large project to review, design and then implement a new E-commerce strategy and architecture. as well as assisting in the selection of a new software provider.
Key tasks include:
- Lead large scale Implementation of B2B and B2C Commerce providing oversight and hands on contribution to the design, development, and integration.
- Review cloud based E-commerce solutions and play a role in the software selection strategy, help define current and future state architecture
- Documentation of design ideas that are shared with business leaders, ensuring alignment between the E-commerce system and business goals.
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Integrate Legacy systems with new technologies with good understanding of cloud bases integration tools
The client is looking for a consultant with the following skills and experience:
- Adapt fast and suggest appropriate success paths through technical roadmap and designs
- Expert knowledge in designing and architecting systems using modern Cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Extensive experience working with enterprise level systems and cloud E-commerce platforms
- Experience of defining and delivering complex technical strategies to enterprise level clients
- Strong experience with high volume B2C/B2B eCommerce systems
- Ability to lead teams and project manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of E-commerce platforms (Salesforce, Oracle, Shopify, SAP Commerce Cloud, Magento etc.) required
This role will be outside of IR35 and a relatively long term opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.