Our client is transforming itself to meet changing customer expectations and be competitive in a rapidly changing industry. We have ambitious goals to grow our digital B2B direct sales business.
Your role as a Service Delivery Manager
As a freelance Service Delivery Manager you’ll support the IT Service Delivery Team in delivering service excellence for the suite of solutions provided by the IT Corporate Services Team. You will be responsible for supporting the establishment of ITIL best practice methods, owning the IT service delivery mechanisms, and managing IT provision to the business.
Some tasks and responsibilities to give more insight into the wider scope of the role
· Identify service issues, escalate as appropriate and manage through to resolution, interfacing with and where appropriate supporting user communities, IT Service Desk, 2nd, and 3rd line support teams
· Own incident, request, change, and associated escalation processes
· Set up and facilitate service review meetings with internal stakeholders and third-party service reviews covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes to enable continual service improvement.
· Support the creation and management of policies and procedures, outlining how issues are identified, documented, assigned, and corrected, ensuring they are stored and easily referenced for; Incident and Service Request management/Problem management/Change Management
· Ensure the consistent and management of support activities and effective use of ServiceNow and Jira, continually reviewing performance, identifying and addressing opportunities for improvement
Location: Limburg, NL
Duration: 6 months+
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.