For our client, a world leading digital transformation firm, we have been asked to recruit a Head of EPM to drive the sale and delivery of implementation projects across its Benelux client portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company carving out a significant market share across several EPM and FP&A Systems product lines.
The ideal candidate will have strong professional experience in FP&A Systems implementations with a background consulting and project delivery management.
The role will see you:
- Lead pre-sales and delivery on kep EPM and Analytics implementations
- Manage project resources
- Advise clients on best fit EPM solutions
- Lead client workshops around FP&A systems modelling
- Manage project lifecylce from requirement gathering, setup & config, testing, go-live and support
- Identify up-selling an cross selling opportunities to utilise the company’s global solution infrastructure
- Minimum 10 years’ experience across FP&A and Consulting
- Minimum one full lifecycle EPM, CPM or reporting systems implementation
- Experience with Tagetik or Anaplan is an advantage
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Fluent English
- Able to visit clients on site in Belgium
The company offers an attractive package (DOE) and the opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment on diverse and challenging projects. Career progression opportunities include international transfers/postings and the opportunity to become business unit Director.
To discuss the role in further detail, please send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.