One of our international clients has an exciting opportunity for an IT Corporate Services Lead to join their European headquarters in Venlo, Netherlands, where their Oracle centre of excellence team is located as well.
The role is a full-time, permanent position offering an excellent benefits package. The client offers a hybrid working solution, mainly working from Venlo and partly from home.
Your role as IT Corporate Services Lead
The ICT team is transforming the way to use data and technology to improve the customer experience and grow revenue.
• Oversee the functional team to ensure the competitiveness of Finance, HR, Legal, and Communications IT capabilities. You will collaborate with colleagues in eCommerce and order fulfillment IT teams to identify, implement and operate IT services
• Lead the move to a single Order Management System, integrated with Financials
• Use your knowledge of business processes, data, and IT capabilities to contribute to functional plans and performance improvement.
• Identify and promote the benefits of adopting standard processes, out-of-the-box capabilities, minimal platforms, value-based improvement decisions, and prioritizing data quality.
• Maintain an IT roadmap that maximizes business results while executing an enterprise IT strategy that optimizes the use of data and technology.
• Ensure security and compliance of IT services, collaborating with the Security and Compliance teams.
• Manage suppliers and contracts, driving value, and service, and collaborating with the Procurement team.
• Manage budget and cost, collaborating with the Finance team. Meet annual budgets and manage a pipeline of opportunities to increase value by managing costs and implementing additional capabilities.
• Develop and grow a strong internal team.
• Foster a collaborative, continuous improvement culture.
• Identify and work with external partners to address gaps, peaks, and innovation opportunities.
• Build and maintain a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners and represent the organization.
What do you need to become successful in this role
• Bachelor and/or University degree and extensive management experience with a proven track record in delivering complex, multi-function, and multi-national IT projects
• Experienced with implementing, maintaining, and supporting on-premise solutions and software-as-a-service
• Excellent English communication skills. In addition, Dutch language skills would be very beneficial
• Knowledge of ITIL operations processes, Prince2 or PMI project management methodologies and Agile methodologies
• Experience using a waterfall and agile delivery
• Knowledge of Finance, HR, Legal, and Communications processes and solutions
• Experience transitioning from project to product management
• Track record of building and growing high-performing teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.