EDR is looking for an experienced JAVA Developer to join of the biggest tech consultancy in the world!
- Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be part of the IT Application Development team whose team members are focusing on the development and integration of customer facing applications.
- You will: participate in the design, development and implementation of complex/high impacting EMEA projects, and rollout of global projects.
- Collaborate with other developers (front- & back-end) and Middleware Engineers to implement scalable, extensible and standards-based solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Occasional travel required usually within Europe but also possibly further afield.
- Using the Scaled Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFe) methodology, you will work with multi-disciplinary scrum teams, both onsite and offshore, developing a new online portal targeting various market industries and providing transportation and warehousing web based solutions for those markets; bundling several client products and value added activities into one.
- A strong sense of Software Craftsmanship
- Multiple years’ experience as a Java developer working on web based applications
- Building large-scale Java API services based on Spring Boot according to modern microservices architecture standard.
- Writing modular, well-tested, secure (OWASP Top 10, …), maintainable and scalable code that integrates with our platform as well as external API endpoints
- Strong experience of RESTful API design, development and usage, JSON
- Familiarity with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetess, …)
- Familiarity with API Management
IS A FREELANCING OPPORTUNITY – LONG TERM AGREEMENT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.