Our client, a major organization in the manufacturing sector is looking for a Senior Oracle Supply Chain Business Analyst:
The main purpose of this role is to provide leadership within the Application team with focus for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 in the area of Supply Chain. The role is also to provide day to day support, on the job training, and knowledge sharing to the existing team members and end users. Leads demand and prioritization meeting with both end users and IT. This individual will partner with business and technical teams to improve the current processes and to implement new functionality to ensure the technology is leveraged to the fullest. Focus on the EU region and also globally.
- Business Consultancy & Demand Management:
- Act as Oracle subject matter expert to assist business users and other IT team in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Understand business problems, processes and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- implementation service to Oracle applications ensuring project, enhancement and change are design and perform in the most optimum way resulting in a smooth post implementation
- Interact effortlessly with business user community to determine and document new functional or technical requirements, to work with other IT professionals to implement solutions.
- Work with the Supply Chain team to identify and prioritize process improvements and system opportunities that are not currently being utilized.
- Implement new functionality, enhance system capabilities, and improve existing solutions.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing working with end users and Development team.
- Operation Support:
- Provide day to day applications supports which includes troubleshooting, resolving issues, training, documentation and tracking of tickets within the support ticketing queue to ensure bug fixes are done in the most optimum way resulting in a smooth operation.
- Transition into level 3+ operations support upon the introduction of Application Managed Services
- Project management, independently plans, organizes and oversees resources to achieve the goals and objectives of small or large projects, influences in all aspects of project executions
- Review and maintain existing configurations/setups and make corrections and changes as needed with adequate documentation.
- Act as the liaison between business and technology teams to review business processes, understand requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, evaluate options and make recommendations.
- Primary focus on Supply Chain with secondary focus on Procure to Pay & Process Manufacturing
- Ensure various integrations are supported and maintained.
· Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in implementing/supporting Oracle modules.
· Participation in multiple end-to-end Oracle Order Management, Shipping, Receivable, Credit Management, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Transportation, & Procurement implementations
· Poses a strong consultancy and analytical thinking
· Good understanding and cross stream knowledge of Order Management, Shipping, Receivable, Credit Management, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Transportation, Logistic, & Procurement
· Experience in business process analysis, gap identification and system configuration to meet business needs.
· Experience in preparing functional requirements, test case documents and planning and execution of project milestone sessions (CRP, SIT, UAT).
· Must possess strong communication skills to effectively interact with colleagues at various level.
· Work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Proficient to Agile or Scrum methodology
· Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize tasks assigned.
· Must be a self-starter, motivated and a forward thinker
· Fluent English language skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.