Lead Oracle Functional Consultant- Oracle Cloud
We are seeking an experienced Lead Oracle Functional Consultant to join our established client on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who has the ability and the desire to play a key role within the development of our client’s offering in the Oracle Applications consultancy space. You will have the ability to provide excellent functional skills in the implementation of Oracle Cloud across a number of industry sectors and ensure the delivery of excellence across the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in an award winning environment that will support you fully in your aspirations.
- Act in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Oracle Cloud modules
- Act as a Lead Consultant on strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, solution demonstrations, functional configuration, testing, and training actives.
- Lead workstreams and assist in managing the efforts of team members
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagements
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility
- Act as Oracle Cloud SME in given area
- Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills
- Expertise in Oracle Cloud applications, preferably the key financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax)
- Strong knowledge on Finance processes.
- Experience of at least 3 end-to-end implementations of Oracle Cloud
- Combines strong business acumen and experience and deep IT knowledge in relation to ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills aligned with ability to lead teams
This is a hybrid role involving remote working, some office time and some time on client site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.