Our client is transforming itself to meet changing customer expectations and be competitive in a rapidly changing industry. They have ambitious goals to grow our digital B2B direct sales business.
They are looking for an Oracle Security & Compliance Lead to join their Oracle Center of Excellence team.
Your role as an Oracle Security & Compliance Lead
The role of the Oracle Security and Compliance Expert is to ensure that the right people have the correct access and authorization levels in the applications in scope for the corporate functions e.g. Oracle finance, procurement, Supply chain, and banking.
The role also ensures compliance of the applications, adhering to rules and regulations such as segregation of duties. You will support the client in compliance and security from an Oracle perspective and will monitor and report on adherence to agreed governance thereof.
You will ensure that all users are aware of and understand the Oracle security and compliance requirements and governance within the parameters of their role and their responsibility to comply as appropriate. The role includes being the first point of contact for Oracle security and compliance breaches and to facilitate the quick resolution of such issues.
- To quickly get to grips with the challenges the client has in bringing the ERP/Financial CoE live, with effective application security and compliance support and communications processes
- To drive applications security and compliance service excellence and manage expectations, continually refining governance and processes to improve overall quality and efficiency
- To create and manage the development of policies and procedures, outlining how security and compliance are applied
- To ensure consistent and effective support of all security incidents, configuration and change activities, and effective use of ServiceNow and JIRA
- To build and deliver regular reports to the IT Director, Corporate Services; Head of ICT and other key stakeholders as required, including an audit summary of periodic access checks
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager and Oracle Technical Expert to maintain the security & compliance knowledge database (KDB) and known error database (KEDB) to support the efficiency of the team
What do you need to be successful in this role
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in an ERP Security & Compliance Management role (or similar) for an international organisation
- Experience in providing ERP security & compliance support to finance and logistic teams and a good understanding of OTC, PTP, and RTR functions
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of how to build and maintain roles in the Oracle Cloud RBAC model and is ability to perform administrative tasks in Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and Oracle Identify Manager (OIM)
- Has a good understanding of ITIL
- Knowledge of security management concepts; understanding of ISO 27001 advantageous
- Experience in working with cloud-hosted services (PaaS, SaaS)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.