Our client is transforming itself to meet changing customer expectations and be competitive in a rapidly changing industry. They have ambitious goals to grow our digital B2B direct sales business.
Your role as an Oracle Supply Chain Solutions Expert
The role of the Oracle SC solutions expert is to develop and have a deep business understanding of the Order management & Fulfillment (OMS) process areas and Oracle Cloud Supply Chain modules to ensure the Oracle Cloud ERP solution optimally serves the business. The main stakeholder is the business, and you will work closely with the Business Process Owners (BPOs), Business Process Experts (BPEs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to drive & support the rollout of Oracle Cloud ERP OMS and support your Oracle Finance Solutions experts.
- Provide effective Oracle ERP SCM consultancy and support with a broader conceptual knowledge of supply chain processes
- Be the Oracle Cloud process expert with a particular focus on Order management Orchestration, Inventory, Costing and Purchasing Oracle processes, supporting the rollout of Supply Chain across Europe
- Participate, advise and/or lead in business change/continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring that solutions are designed to prevent recurring issues (be sustainable) and engage the right stakeholders to drive through identified improvement initiatives
- Responsible for translating business requirements into Oracle (re)configurations and adjustments by working with BPOs and BPEs to determine business requirements that need to be aligned to the system, and aligning with other process areas to ensure that up and downstream and cross-modular impact is considered
- Understand and support integrations to be built from a functional point of view. Specific between Hybris (Front End order capture solution) and integration with Manhattan (WMS solution)
What do you need to become successful in this role
- Preferably more than 3 years ERP experience in Supply Chain (SCM), preferably Oracle Cloud or Oracle R12
- In-depth knowledge of SCM processes, preferably Oracle Cloud and able to translate business requirements into system configuration
- Experience in functional issue solving and working with 3rd party ERP suppliers
- Able to manage medium to small changes (from idea until solution)
- Must have experience of designing and integrating Oracle ERP/SCM (Cloud), especially an implementation where Orders are being interfaced from 3rd party applications
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills such as German and/or Dutch would be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.