Our client is transforming itself to meet changing customer expectations and be competitive in a rapidly changing industry. They have ambitious goals to grow our digital B2B direct sales business.
Your role as a Security & Compliance Expert
As Security and Compliance expert, you support the CoE Security and Compliance team ensuring that the right people in Viking have the correct access and authorization levels within the applications in scope of the corporate functions Finance and Supply Chain. And additionally ensure compliance of the applications, adhering to rules and regulations such as segregation of duties. Your focus is mostly Oracle related modules such as: Finance, Supply Chain, HCM, EPM, APRO and Risk management.
- To ensure consistent, timely and effective support of all security incidents, configuration and change activities and effective use of ServiceNow and JIRA
- To act upon non-compliance and security incident issues, support root cause analysis and that corrective actions are identified and applied, while mitigating risks and impact
- To support the implementation, documentation and monitoring of security and compliance policies and procedures
- To analyze and evaluate security and compliance risks and prevent these in collaboration with the support teams and the business
- To support the business in determining adjustments in access rights/authorizations that occur due to changes in the process and perform these role adjustments accordingly
- To have an excellent ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively
What do you need to become successful in this role
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an ERP (preferred Oracle) Security & Compliance expert role (or similar), preferably for an international organization
- Experience with the Oracle Risk Management module, audit reporting and OTBI reporting in general
- Experience of providing ERP security & compliance support to finance and SC teams and a good understanding of finance and logistic processes
- General understanding of authentication and authorization concept, and managing security roles in Oracle based on the RBAC framework and Security Console
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills such as: German and/or Dutch would be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.